|Resources you need, prices you want, simplicity you deserve!|
So easy to use
· Lowest price available
· Comprehensive resources
|Site Map | You are here:|
Use of this product is strictly subject to the terms and conditions of this License Agreement. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN COURT CLERK, INC IS UNWILLING TO PERMIT YOU TO USE THIS SOFTWARE AND RELATED MATERIALS (THE SOFTWARE), IN WHICH EVENT YOU SHOULD PROMPTLY EXIT THIS SOFTWARE. By using the software, you are agreeing to be bound by all the terms of this License Agreement and all terms of the Membership Subscription Agreement (MSA). This License Agreement and the MSA represent the entire agreement concerning the Software between you and Court Clerk, Inc.
Republication or redistribution of content on CaseClerk.com is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Court Clerk, Inc. Court Clerk, Inc. does not warrant the accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of any of the data available through the CaseClerk.com web site. Court Clerk, Inc. or any of its affiliates shall not be liable to any party for any special, consequential, direct, or indirect damages for any reliance or use upon the content information disseminated, sold, or displayed on the CaseClerk.com web site, including but not limited to, business interruption, lost profits, loss of programs or other data, even if Court Clerk, Inc. is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
1. License Grant. Court Clerk, Inc. hereby grants to you, and you accept, a nonexclusive license to use the Software on the computer on which you are reading this agreement or if this Software is given to you on a diskette or other medium, on the computer then assigned for the use with the Software, subject to the terms and conditions presented to you by this License Agreement and/or other Agreements provided to you, if any. This license allows you to use the Software for a single session on this computer. Subsequent sessions require that you agree to the terms of this license for EACH USE. You agree that you will not assign, sublicense, transfer (electronically or otherwise), pledge, lease, rent, or share your rights under this License Agreement to the Software. You may not modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software.
2. Backup Copies. Under no circumstances shall you or any person under your authority or control make a copy of this Software or any portions thereof. You may not copy the manual or related materials.
3. Printouts. You have the right to print out portions of the Software for your personal use only, to the extent that Court Clerk, Inc. and this computer enable you.
4. Governing Law. This License Agreement shall be construed and governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee. If any provision of this agreement is held void or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, such declarations shall have no effect on the remaining terms hereof.
5. No Legal Advice. This Software is NOT A SUBSTITUE FOR LEGAL ADVICE.
6. No Warranty. No warranties are made as to the completeness, currency or accuracy of any of the information contained in the software. Users of this software assume all the risks of use. THE SOFTWARE IS LICENSED "AS IS," AND COURT CLERK, INC. DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
7. Limitation of Liability. In no event shall Court Clerk, Inc. be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or exemplary damages, even if Court Clerk, Inc., its officers, directors, or other employees, its licensors or authorized Court Clerk Inc. distributor has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any other party. Additionally, under no circumstances, and under no legal theory, tort, contract, or otherwise, will Court Clerk, Inc. or its licensors, be liable to you for any damages, lost data or other indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use the software or any data supplied. Any data or other information Court Clerk, Inc. may obtain concerning you may be used for statistical research and/or other purposes without any liabiliity on the part of Court Clerk, Inc., its officers, directors, or employees. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR THE LIMITATIONS OF DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTY, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. Updates. Because legal information is constantly changing, Court Clerk, Inc. will from time to time and in its own discretion update the Software. Court Clerk, Inc., however, is under no obligation to make updates to the Software. You should therefore re-use the Software on this computer or another computer that is affiliated with or networked with the CaseClerk.com network at least every four (4) weeks or whenever a change in legal information occurs.
9. Registration. You agree to register with Court Clerk, Inc. as a user of the Software. Court Clerk, Inc. is under no obligation to contact you concerning updates to the Software or for any other purposes.
10. No Waiver. The failure of either party to enforce any rights granted hereunder or to take action against the other party in the event of any breach hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver by that party as to subsequent enforcement of rights or subsequent actions in the event of future breaches.
This License Agreement and the MSA constitute the entire agreement between you and Court Clerk, Inc. concerning the Software. This may be revised at any time without notice. Please check for updates regularly. Use of the CaseClerk.com web site following a revision or change in this License Agreement constitutes your acceptance of the revision or change.